Secret Santa assignments have been sent out! If there are any issues with your assignment, please contact us as early as possible. You can review your assignment by clicking here, but the link will also be added to a hub in the navigation at the beginning of December!
You may want to visit the User List page on November 30th between 00:00:00 and 23:59:59 Eastern Time for a surprise...
We are holding a special Make Your Own (MYO) ticket sale! If you buy an MYO ticket item during this event, you can also choose a friend to receive the same type of ticket for free! You cannot redeem the free ticket for yourself; it must be a gift for someone else. (But the first ticket can be your own.) Tickets MUST be purchased via this Google form to take advantage of the BOGO gift sale (but you CAN use your gems in the form!).INFORMATION:- When you purchase an MYO ticket via this form, you may also select another Lythbound user to receive the same type of ticket (you will receive the first ticket).- You can choose to gift both tickets, but may not keep more than one of the tickets from the purchase.- You may, however, submit this form multiple times to buy multiple tickets for yourself/others.- You can split payment between gems and USD. (Gems are equal to USD at a 1USD:100gems ratio)If any of your payment is in gems, they will be removed from your account by Jackalune. If any of your payment is in USD, it will be invoiced to you via PayPal by Jackalune.The items will be granted to you and your friend's accounts when all forms of payment have been received.When you are ready to submit your MYO ticket, you may do so via this form.
MYO ticket items allow you to make your own designs for a new Lythian or companion. MYO Playable Species Tickets can make any basic/non-asterisk'd subspecies/body type adult (or baby) playable species Lythian except for Crossbreeds, while MYO Companion Tickets can make any companion species!
SALE ENDS: December 9th @ 23:59:59 Eastern Time
Patreon supporters who join the Patreon before December 1st will have the opportunity to receive bonus gems from visiting the upcoming Advent Calendar in December, in addition to their usual rewards.
The Advent Calendar will be open for 25 days starting December 1st and Patreon supporters will receive gems each day they visit, based on their tier (regular monthly gems will also be sent out at the beginning of the month)!- $2 tier - 8 gems per visit- $5 tier - 20 gems per visit- $10 tier - 40 gems per visit
This means you have the potential to get up to 200/500/1000 bonus gems in December, depending on your support tier, and assuming you visit the Advent Calendar every day!
- Gift art related galleries have had some visual clean up.
- All Lythians have 2 new galleries on their profiles:Masterlist Images is a gallery that only the owner can see, and displays all of the Lythian's approved masterlist images (you can also now select any of these to be used in the framed image as well!). Support for swapping between fullsize images on profiles, and completely removing old/unwanted masterlist images is forthcoming.The submissions gallery is also available and archives all approved ARPG submissions your Lythian has been featured in. These are hidden to the public by default but you can choose to make them visible to logged in users by clicking the image and then "Toggle Visibility". Offsite link submissions cannot be toggled at this time.
Companion Captures are now available! This long awaited feature will allow your Lythians to learn how to find Companion species in the wild and tame them to create your own unique design of that species.
However, before you can capture a Companion, you must learn the taming skill, which Fischer will be happy to help you with!
"Come see me if you wanna catch your own brand new Companions!"
You can read the general requirements for skill unlock quests on this page. When you're ready to get started, Fischer will guide you through everything you need to know about taming a new Companion, and he'll even help you out with making some bait!
- Secret Santa sign-ups will close on the 25th! Be sure to sign up if you're planning on participating!
On November 23rd, 2020, we will be adjusting the NPC shop prices of the following items:
Little Carrot - OLD: 30 Loonoles | NEW: 75 LoonolesTea Bag - OLD: 30 Loonoles | NEW: 75 LoonolesToy Soap - OLD: 50 Loonoles | NEW: 75 Loonoles
This will only affect purchases on and after November 23rd, so stock up now if you would like to utilize the old pricing.
We are updating these prices based on the current economy, Loonole income/usage, and amount of staff input required for approvals. We love seeing everyone's customized pet designs, but also wish to keep the process of item approval sustainable and balanced, and thus are increasing their NPC cost slightly.
- Companions can now be listed for sale in their own section of the Adoptable Marketplace. Listings can be posted via their profile, similar to Lythians, however they won't be listable while under trade cooldown.
- The Information Hub has been added to collect miscellaneous informational pages that might not fit strictly in the navigation.
- Basic NPC information has been added to the Information Hub.
The Haunted Faire event has officially ended! Thank you to everyone who participated and we hope that you had a wonderful time. Any remaining rewards from raffles, contests, Drawtober, etc. have all have been distributed. Please contact us if you believe you are missing anything.
Congratulations to LiiFang for winning the Costume Contest!
Congratulations to the following users for winning the advertising raffle prizes:Dantaku - Onini ON31walls96 - Eidolons SetLechet - Frames SetAnd the winner of the IG73 raffle:SunglassesArlo
Thank you again to everyone for participating in the Haunted Faire! The event shop will be available until the end of the year, though the event will be removed from the site navigation soon.
NPC shops have received updates, including sorting their stock by category for easier viewing. We have also added the ability for items to have limited stock amounts. In the case of limited items, all site users see the same item availability. This means, if there are three of an item available to everyone, and one person buys one, there will then only be two of those available to everyone, until all items are gone.
The majority of items will have infinite stock, like they always have, but limited stock will be used when we want to release rarer items (such as MYO tickets) in limited amounts.
Speaking of MYO tickets, it looks like Truffle's Treasure Trove has received a shipment. 3 Playable species tickets and 4 Companion tickets have been added for Loonole sale! Be sure to hurry and grab them before they are gone!We are planning on adding new stock of MYO tickets for Loonoles in limited amounts periodically in the future as well.
- New Crafting recipes have recently been added, including a pet and new frame. Good luck searching for them!
- The deadline for FPC design turn-ins has passed and any FPCs remaining undesigned will be removed this week, as per this news post. If you had a design in mind but were unable to submit by the deadline, you can always submit them with an MYO ticket in the future! MYO ticket characters have fewer limitations than FPCs and can be obtained via the gem shop, limited Loonole stock, or events.