For the Inamorate event activities have been extended till the end of the week!
Prompts, special shop stock, and MYO Baby Crossbreed Tickets will now be available until March 12, 2021 @ 23:59:59 Eastern Time! Please be sure to make any submissions before then!
- Various site improvements, including moving approved ARPG information to its own page (you can see old staff comments here too!) and updating the notification system so that clearing notifications removes the exclamation point but they can still be viewed here.
- Added visible display of art gallery submissions that have been marked as visible.- - Known bugs: images may display duplicates; this will be fixed in a future update
- Site polls have been added as a way for us to gather data. No polls are currently available, but will be added in the future.
Faelyn has added a series of pronoun stickers to his shop!
Additionally, Truffle has received a limited restock of MYO Playable Species Tickets and MYO Companion Tickets available for Loonoles! These are available in Truffle's Treasure Trove until they're gone.
- Implemented various minor suggestions and bug fixes across the site.
- ARPG submit is updated to no longer require scrolling for the Featured Lythian input, however it now will only look for the species ID (such as "CB100") as it is typed in.
For the Inamorate, an event dedicated to the season, has begun!
The event index has been added to site navigation and contains prompts for some very special rewards, including a crossbreed baby MYO, new pets, and a new frame. Lubina has also added old seasonal pets back into her shop until the event ends, at which point their availability will also end.
Prompts and special shop stock will be available until March 8, 2021 @ 23:59:59 Eastern Time!
A preview for the seasonal guest design advent has been posted! Designs will become available for claim through the month. Please see the preview for full details!
Don't forget to send in your letters for Cupid's Helpers before the deadline of February 12, 2020 @ 23:59:59 Eastern Time!
And last, but not least, the Gem Shop has obtained some stock of MYO Baby Crossbreed Tickets as well, available for 1500 Gems. These will only be available until the end of the event, at which point they will be gone until Lyara deems fit to return in the future.
MYO Baby Crossbreed Tickets can be used to create a baby "Make Your Own" or MYO crossbreed. - Must be based on 2 other existing non-crossbreed characters (one character may belong to someone else if you have explicit permission to use them). - Please specify these characters in "Additional Notes" of the MYO form on submission. Remember that you can also obtain a ticket by completing event prompts!