Rulats are round, plant-based creatures that grow an abundance of petals. They shed petals after a short while and are constantly growing new ones. Shed petals can be used to brew special teas and tonics. The properties of their petals can vary but most have an energy-boosting effect. Rulats are generally calm and cautious creatures. They can easily be trained and make great, cuddly house pets.
- Rulats are stout, round creatures with only one set of legs.
- The top of their head is a usually large, blooming flower that can close and open at will.
- Other foliage can also be seen but they must be big enough to cover the top of their head.
- They also have short, simple tails that do not exceed their body width.
* Subspecies marked with an asterisk require an additional item to create. Please see the Design Guidelines tab for more information.
⁂ Subspecies marked with three asterisks require an additional step to create. Please click the Mythical Ascension Quest button for more information.
* Please see the Design Guidelines tab for more information.
To grow your baby Rulat, you'll need to complete their Origin Story Quest!
See more information about origin story quests on the Origin Stories page.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do Rulats have mouths?