Roobites are a small, rabbit-like Companion that thrive wherever there's green in the realms of Lyth. Standing around one foot tall, their bodies are made from a very nutritious, crunchy, and juicy root that most creatures adore. Because of this, they have become very skittish, and it takes a while for them to become trusting towards others. Every part of their body can regrow in a few months if it's bitten off; all it takes is a warm pot with some good soil and fresh water. They appear in Lythian gardens when they are well tended to and will help with crops if befriended.
- Roobites are bipedal, but can run on all fours for fast escape.
- All roobites have two sets of foliage that serve as ears.
- They can be any kind of foliage (real or made up) and can have flowers.
- They must have at least one nubby tail on their behind.
* Variants marked with an asterisk require an additional item to create. Please see the Core Features tab for more information.
⁂ Variants marked with three asterisks require an additional step to create. Please click the Mythical Ascension Quest button for more information.
* Please see the Core Features tab for more information.
To grow your baby Roobite, you'll need to complete their Origin Story Quest!
See more information about origin story quests on the Origin Stories page.
Frequently Asked Questions
It would not hurt as much as losing an actual ear and is more akin to pulling out a strand of hair — but it's very rude to do so!
Got a general companion or design question? Check out our FAQ
under "Species Questions" or "Art & Design Questions!"
Want to have staff check your design before finalizing it? Submit your WIP through the Design Submission form