Pompips are small crustaceans who maintain a symbiotic relationship with intelligent aquatic Lythian species. They are most typically found in water-based realms, and are kept as domesticated companions.
Pompips are usually kept alongside floss coral, which is another aquatic organism that produces a soft, fibrous growth. Pompips use the fluffy growth to clean (such as a Nudinym's mantle) and pick up particles to eat. In doing so, Pompips also spread the polyps from the fibers so the coral is able to sprout up elsewhere.
- Pompips must have at least two antennae-like feelers on their heads.
- Pompips must have four legs.
- Pompips may have varying styles of tails.
- Pompips may have coral "fluff" of any color or texture covering their forepaws (not required on masterlist).
- They may swap out for other types of fluff as they see fit (no design item required).
To grow your baby Pompip, you'll need to complete their Origin Story Quest!
See more information about origin story quests on the Origin Stories page.
Frequently Asked Questions