You can find the most up-to-date version of this information on the Discord itself. If there is any discrepancy, defer to the information in the server as it will always be the first to update.
1. The Lythbound game is considered PG-13/T (not officially rated by the ESRB/PEGI). The game and story may contain difficult themes, but these will be appropriately flagged with content warnings so you can choose to view them.
2. Respect other players. Harassment, bullying, derogatory comments, racism, transphobia, homophobia, etc are strictly forbidden.
3. Do not guilt, beg, or haze other members of the game.
4. Do not mini-mod. Please report issues to a moderator so that we may deal with problems in the appropriate manner!
5. Tag inappropriate content accordingly. You can spoiler content in discord by surrounding it with two “pipe” characters: ||spoiler|| Ideologically sensitive material should also be tagged. Sexually explicit content will not be accepted into the server, DeviantArt group, or on-site.
6. Please allow staff members up to 48 hours to respond to inquiries and game activities. If you have not received a response by this time, you are welcome to bring our attention to your inquiry/activity.
We reserve the right to edit or adjust these rules at any time, but will provide notice if we do so.
To get an up-to-date version of Thistle's (the primary Lythbound bot) commands, use "!help" in the #public-bot-spam channel.
!help - Get information on all of Thistle's available commands. You can also do !help command for specific information.
!role - Give yourself a self-assignable role! Please only do one at a time. See below for information on all roles available.
!roll - Roll a random number between 1 and the # that you input. Useful for raffles, or just flipping a coin.
All roles listed below can be self-assigned with the bot! Post !role nameofroleyouwant to get the role added. You can remove a role you no longer want by using the same command!
@they/them | @she/her | @he/him - These are the currently available pronoun rules (you can add all, none, or change them as you like!)
@Notifications - Assign this role to get pinged for all news updates. Major news will still ping everyone, but add this role to get pinged for everything!
@Design Pings - Assign this role to get pinged for design sales!
MEE6 also provides some commands:
!rank - shows your in-server level based on activity in the Lythbound server
!levels - shows the leaderboard for the Lythbound server
There are other bots as well, used for general upkeep, giveaways, etc. These do not currently have publicly usable commands, and will have instructions on how to participate with them when necessary (such as during a giveaway).
Coming soon! Will be retroactive once implemented.